Coffee and friends are a great blend – add scenic roads and a motorcycle to the brew and it becomes perfect!!
Situated adjacent to the Cauvery Peak Estate, famous for its Coffee Museum and Plantation Tours – Cauvery Peak Coffee Shop in Yercaud offers the best brew of coffee ranging from hot-coffees such as filter coffee, espresso, latte, cappuccino to the delicious cold coffees.
Nestled amidst scenic hill-station roads, Cauvery Peak Coffee Shop is an outdoor-coffee shop overlooking a pond and surrounded by vast coffee plantations – there is ample space to sit-back under the trees, soak in the crisp air and relish the delicious fare of brew.
- The entire menu consists of about 10-12 variations of hot and cold coffees and no food at all – which I believe will complete the experience
- Smoking on the Cauvery Peak coffee shop premises is strictly not allowed
- While coffee is served in the outdoors – feel free to check their indoor souvenir shop
- Parking: Cars can be parked within the plantation gate, whereas motorcycles can be parked across the road near the pond
- Payment: Cash and Cards are accepted – no wallet or UPI based payments
- Timings: Monday to Sunday – 8 am to 5 pm
- Location: Cauvery Coffee Shop, adjacent to Cauvery Peak Coffee Estate, Yercaud – Google Maps Link
- If you are a coffee fan – do signup for a guided Coffee Experience Tour involving a visit to the 150-year old coffee plantation, making of coffee and coffee museum (recommend to book prior) – tours start from INR 400/person + taxes (Even kids are allowed on the coffee experience tours)
- I recommend visiting this place after a heavy lunch – relish the coffee and head-out to any of the view-points close by to experience magical sunset
- And always do your bit to keep this place free clean and from plastic
The freshness of coffee from the newly-roasted beans from the plantation, crisp air and the serene location elevate the experience of sipping this cuppa.