Your search for the most authentic and delicious fare of vegetarian-only punjabi kababs and lassi in Bengaluru ENDS HERE.
Located in Kumara park west, Sheshadripuram, Patiala Lassi is an easy-to-miss restaurant with its deceiving looks as a regular “milk-and-curd shop” (they do sell them :D) offering lip-smacking punjabi BBQ starters across paneer, mushroom, broccoli, soya chaap, pineapple, snacks like aloo tikki, chole kulcha and different types of lassis – regular, dry fruit-based and fruit-based lassi.
Choose the veggie and the seasoning for the BBQ amongst: Achari (most spicy), Hariyali (medium-spicy) and Malai (cream-based, least spicy).
- Soya chaap : The best soya chaap in Bengaluru and rest of south India. Tastes so good, it’s even better than some of its counterparts up north and in Delhi [Dont miss – achari soya chaap and malai soya chaap]
- Achari paneer tikka: soft, melt-in-the-mouth fresh paneer, marinated in achari-masala and BBQ’d on charcoal – beats all the paneer starters in Bengaluru
- Aloo tikki: the perfect fusion of fried aloo tikki, curd and mix-mash of achari, imli, chaat masala – this one is for the curd-lover!!
- Lassi: hands-down the most rich, delicious lassi in Bengaluru. While they offer close to 7-10 varieties of lassi, my personal favourites are khova lassi, dry-fruit lassi, sweet lassi
- Malai mushroom tikka: mushroom and cream-based seasoning is a match made in heaven – absolute deliciousness!!
- Patiala Lassi has 2 outlets in Bengaluru – Sheshadripuram and Sanjaynagar
- Offers dine-in (no seating, only standing) and delivery (via popular food delivery partners)
- Avoid standing “very-close” to the BBQ grill, since the ash from the charcoal tend to fly and settle on the food
- They sell paneer, khova, curd etc by weight (highly recommend to buy the paneer, it’s super fresh, but slightly expensive than branded ones)
- Chole Kulcha: I didn’t like the taste, while the Kulcha was soft and good, the chole lacked flavour 🙁
- Pineapple BBQ: while this is not available on the menu and on a regular basis – they will prepare this upon prior order (via phone) and based on availability
- Ambiance: basic, non-AC restaurant
- Wheelchair Access: No
- Toilets: No restrooms for men and women
- Parking for cars and motorcycles: no dedicated or valet parking space for both. Being a busy road, finding car parking is challenging
- Mode of payment: cash and UPI
- Timings: 10am to 10pm (open all days of the week)
- Location: Patiala Lassi, Kumarapark West, Sheshadripuram, Bengaluru [Google maps link]
Go with a massively hungry I bet you would eat 2-3 times your normal capacity.